Lunch & Learn: Human Resources Essentials
This Lunch & Learn will cover the essential skills and knowledge small business owners need in order to hire and retain the best employees. Specific tips related to the hiring process that will be discussed include:
- Asking the right questions when conducting an interview (in compliance with the Equal Employment Opportunity Act)
- Learning how to detect solid skill-sets in new hires and making sure skills match the needs of your business
- Retaining employees through mentoring, constructive feedback, rewards and recognition
- General human resources procedures
- Developing workplace policies
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
Location: OzSBI's Conference Room
Register: Click Here to register online.
Deadline to register: Tuesday, June 11, 2019, at 2 p.m.
Lunch will be provided.
Facilitator: Mary Aye, Vice-President - Human Resources Manager at Landmark Bank
Mary Aye has been with Landmark Bank for 19 years. She has been a Human Resources Manager across Landmark's Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas locations for 16 years. Mary lives with her family in Willow Springs, Missouri.
This Lunch & Learn is sponsored by: